Houston Lawyers for Executive Cases
Texas Employment Attorney Representing Executive Cases
Our experienced Houston, Texas employment law firm helps executives nationwide with employment law issues. Shellist Lazarz Slobin is committed to advocating on behalf of executive employees who need skilled representation for all types of employment matters. Todd Slobin and Ricardo J. Prieto are Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Our firm has the experience, the energy, and the resources needed to protect employee rights.
Our Houston-based legal practice encompasses all areas of employment law, from counseling executives about their employee rights to helping them prevail in complex litigation matters. We have the skill and experience to successfully represent you in a high-stake employment law dispute. Shellist Lazarz Slobin represents clients in Texas and across the United States. Contact us for an initial consultation about your employee rights.
Protecting and Asserting Employee Rights
We are a full-service employment law firm that offers counsel for a broad scope of employment issues, from single-session reviews of contracts to representation in extensive lawsuits in state and federal courts.
We offer in-depth counsel and representation in the following executive matters:
- Breach of employment contracts: No matter what type of document has been violated-whether it is a confidentiality agreement, the terms of sales commission, the specifics of a non-compete, severance, or executive compensation package-we can negotiate a beneficial resolution of the matter, or fight for you in court, if necessary.
- Executive compensation: We can help you negotiate a competitive and lucrative compensation agreement that takes into account a wide variety of company-offered benefits. Our executive cases emploment attorneys can also help you understand the conditions of "Golden Handshake" or "Golden Parachute" packages.
- Severance packages: No matter under what conditions you are being offered a severance package, we are here to help evaluate the terms and effectively negotiate while still protecting your legal employee rights.
- Whistleblower: If you have witnessed illegal activity on the part of your company, a dedicated Houston lawyer from our firm can help protect you under federal whistleblower legislation to make sure you are not discriminated against, that you are treated fairly, and that your job and reputation are protected.
- Wrongful termination: If you believe you have been dismissed as a result of any type of discrimination including, but not limited to, age, sex, disability, religion, race, or national origin, we can help investigate and take action for the wrongful discharge. We also help whistleblowers and other employees who have been fired for unjust reasons.
- Wage and hour disputes
Contact Shellist Lazarz Slobin at (713) 352-3433
At Shellist Lazarz Slobin, we are committed to keeping current with the law as it changes so we can best serve and represent our clients. Our goal is always to maximize your opportunities to hold your employer accountable for any infractions. Our firm has previously advocated on behalf of CEOs, CMOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Chairmen, other members of C-Suite businesses, and even non-executives seeking a class action lawsuit.
We are committed to preserving the integrity of the standards of excellent employment law practice. We invite you to contact Shellist Lazarz Slobin to schedule a consultation regarding your executive employment-law matter.
Call us at (713) 352-3433. Se habla español.