Houston Employment Law Attorneys
An Experienced Houston, Texas Law Firm Helping Executives Nationwide With Employment Issues
Shellist|Lazarz|Slobin, is committed to advocating on behalf of executive employees who need skilled representation for all types of employment matters. Our firm has the experience, the energy, and the resources needed to protect employee rights.
Our Houston-based legal practice encompasses all areas of employment law, from counseling executives about their employee rights to helping them prevail in complex litigation matters. SLS represents clients in Texas and across the United States. Contact us for an initial consultation about your employee rights.
Protecting and Asserting Employee Rights
We are a full-service employment law firm offering all types of assistance, from single-session reviews of contracts to representation in extensive lawsuits in state and federal courts. We offer in-depth counsel and representation in the following executive employment law areas:
• Breach of employment contracts: No matter what type of document has been violated, whether it be a confidentiality agreement, the terms of sales commission or the specifics of a non-compete, severance or executive compensation package, we can negotiate a beneficial resolution to the matter or fight for you in court, if necessary.
• Executive compensation: We can help you negotiate a competitive and lucrative compensation agreement that takes into account a wide variety of company-offered benefits. Our executive compensation consultants can also help you understand the conditions of 'Golden Handshake' or 'Golden Parachute' packages.
• Severance packages: No matter under what conditions you are being offered a severance package, we are here to help evaluate the terms and help you effectively negotiate while still protecting your legal employee rights.
• Whistleblower: If you have witnessed illegal activity on the part of your company, our dedicated attorneys can help protect you under federal whistleblower legislation to make sure you are not discriminated against, that you are treated fairly and that your job and reputation are protected.
• Wrongful termination: If you believe you have been dismissed as a result of any type of discrimination, including, but not limited to, age, sex, disability, religion, or race, we can help investigate and take action for the wrongful discharge. We also help whistleblowers and other employees who have been fired for unjust reasons.
At SLS, we are committed to keep current with the law as it changes so we can best serve and represent our clients. From learning about extensions to statutes of limitations regarding the amount of legal compensation you are owed, our goal is always to preserve and maximize your opportunities to hold your employer accountable for their infractions.
We are committed to preserving the integrity of the standards of excellent employment law practice. We invite you to contact SLS to schedule a consultation regarding your executive employment-law matter.